An Experimental Battleship design by Maximillion Vi Britannia/Maximillion Xi Britannia after the completion of the Logres-class Aerial Battleship, unlike the Logres-Class it is more practical as it is designed for combat and not for comfort, it was placed into limited production by the Holy Britannian Empire and a large amount of them where created for the 8th Britannian Aerial Fleet.
Dominion-Class Aerial BattleshipEdit
- "Ship Sinker"
- Panama Naval Base
- 1x Duel Hadron Cannon, located in nose of ship, uses a special barrel to be able to oversee Shields.
- 100x 20mm CIWS, 50x above and below bow each.
- 8x 88mm Anti-Ship twin Linear cannon, uses a special barrel to be able to oversee Shields.
- 36x Missile launcher, have special noses to be able to disipate shield particles to get through shields.
- 14x SAM launcher, specially designed for Small Aerial Units, have special noses to be able to disipate shield particles to get through shields.
- 10x 150mm Large Duel Barrelled VARIS energy particle cannons, uses a special barrel to be able to oversee Shields.
- 4x 406mm Large Duel Barrelled VARIS energy particle cannons shock cannon, uses a special barrel to be able to oversee Shields.
- Zeus high Particle drive, a system in the near rear of the ship that uses a charge from radiation to create energy and also circulate it with usage from the Blooming effect of Large Gefjun Disturber System and the energy absorbing field created by Thomas Harvey
- Fenrir High Speed Booster engine, a speed increasing device that can triple the ship’s speed for long distance travel, located at the domed area at the back of the ship
- Powerful "Blaze Luminous" MSV particle Energy shield
- Large Float System used for support with a few Verniers for speedy movement
Knightmare Frame Complement:Edit
- ?x MP-01 Meliant
- ?x MP-02 Meliant Metros
It was designed based on the Celeste and the successful Celtic-Class Aerial Dreadnought, even though it is designated as a Battleship it is above and foremost a "Ship Sinker" with the exact intent of sinking enemy ships from 1 Kilometer and abovr, the larger the enemy ship the more successful its destuction becomes.
Its limited Production later doomed the EU to an uphill battle