Collapse of the SDFRDT and MaximillionEdit
After Lloyd and Cecile left with a group of the major researchers in the Special Deployment Forerunner Research and Development Team upon getting new funding from Schneizel, Thomas Harvey and his team of Researchers absorbed the collpasing Organization into their own Ranks however before Thomas set about rivaling Lloyd in research, he was recruited by Maximillion Vi Britannia whom renamed the SDFRDT as the Du Loc Organization.
Du Loc Organization and the Invasion of JapanEdit
- P-00 Constantine
- P-00 Percy
- P-01 Maleagant
- P-01 Maleagant Catalyst
- P-01 Maleagant Shroud
- IFX-P01 Tribunal
- P-02 Safir
- P-03 Morholt
- P-04 Clegis
- P-05 Bellinore
- P-06 Geraint
- P-07 Donard
- P-08 Constance
- P-09 Tiran
- P-10 Inez
- IFX-P1700 Morrigan
- IFX-P1800 Merlin
- IFX-P1900 Severas
- IFX-P2000 Ariel
- Dagda-Class Aerial Fortress: Dagda.
- Prototype/Custom Celtic-Class Aerial Dreadnought: Celeste.
- Sandalphon-Class Heavy Aerial Battleship: Sandalphon.
- Montgomery-Class Aerial Attack Carrier
- Limited Production Celtic-Class Aerial Dreadnoughts.
- Ricardo-Class Aerial Cruiser/Assault Ship.
- Dominion-Class Aerial Battleship.
- Gaul-Class Aerial Destroyers.