The First King
|Unit type||General Heavy Assault Knightmare Frame|
|Manufacturer||Critical Faction (backed by the Loki Conglomerate)|
|Operator||The Holy Empire of Britannia|
|Weight||7.41 metric tonnes|
|Powerplant||Geatic Mega Drive|
|Michael El Britannia|
The GGK-01 Uther, literally meaning the Geass Generation Knightmare-01 Uther, is a Prototype Design based off the early design for the Z-01 Lancelot and was designed by the Critical Faction under request by the Loki Conglomerate.
The design of the Uther is described as unique especially with the new type of technology that is being used in this Knightmare Frame design, the Uther was designed to use Beam Weapons that were designed by the head of the Critical Faction: Archduke Antonio Mason, a rival of Earl Lloyd Asplund.
Equipment, Fixed Weapons and Optional WeaponsEdit
- 2x Factsphere Sensor (located in head)
- Built in Geatic Vernier Wings
- Geatic Particle Shield
- Neural Interface System
- 2x Laser Pistol, located in lower arms
- 2x Energy Swords
- 1x Geatic Particle Cannon, used when wings fold forward
- 8x Slash Harkens, 2x on knee joints, 4x under skirt armour and 2x on the lower arms on the outside.
- 2x Long-range Energy Rifles