The First King
|Unit type||General Heavy Assault Knightmare Frame|
|Manufacturer||Critical Faction (backed by the Loki Conglomerate)|
|Weight||7.41 metric tonnes|
|Powerplant||Geatic Mega Drive|
|Michael el Britannia|
The GGK-01 Uther, literally meaning the Geass Generation Knightmare-01 Uther, is a Prototype Design based off the early design for the Z-01 Lancelot and was designed by the Critical Faction under request by the Loki Conglomerate.
The Knightmare Frame was, as mentioned in the Dawn of a New Empire series, used during the time of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revolution R1 and late in the series it used its connection system to combine with the GKGF-01 Igraine, acting as the Knight Giga Fortress' Cockpit unit.
The design of the Uther is described as unique especially with the new type of technology that is being used in this Knightmare Frame design, the Uther was designed to use Beam Weapons that were designed by the head of the Critical Faction: Archduke Antonio Mason, a rival of Earl Lloyd Asplund.
Equipment, Fixed Weapons and Optional WeaponsEdit
- 2x Factsphere Sensor (located in head)
- Built in Geatic Vernier Wings
- Geatic Particle Shield
- Neural Interface System
- Igraine Connection System
- 2x Energy Pistol, located in lower arms
- 2x Energy Swords
- 1x Geatic Particle Cannon, used when wings fold forward
- 8x Slash Harkens, 2x on knee joints, 4x under skirt armour and 2x on the lower arms on the outside.
- 2x Long-range Energy Rifles