The IFX-P01 Tribunal was a Knightmare Frame built by Thomas Harvey and piloted by Maximillion Vi Britannia.
- Experimental Knightmare Frame created by the Du Loc Organization
- Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Experimental 8th Generation Knightmare Frame
- 10th Prince of the Holy Britannia Empire and Leader of the Order of the Judges: Maximillion Vi Britannia
Weapons and Defences:Edit
- 4x Slash Hook Harken with Harken Boosters, it is actually a detachable device with its own high speed float unit codenamed Slash Mazer (1x Hadron gun and 2x Maser Vibration Blade each)
- 4x Large Dark Blue Colored Maser Vibration Sword, unlike the original it is only half of a original sword, 2x can be combined together to create a double bladed sword and 2x Double bladed MVS swords can be combined together to create a large Crescent Blade
- 2x Hadron gun, retractable, mounted in forearms
- 2x Hadron Cannon, mounted on shoulders
- 1x Wireless Slash Spike Harken Backpack System, contains 3x Large Harken Spike (8x Hadron gun each and the material can pierce through most Armour) and 8x Small Harken Spear (2x Hadron gun each, 1x MVS Spike on the nose of weapon)
- Energy Siphon field, designed to absorb energy attacks or energy of projectiles and add them to the energy filler
- 2x Energy Siphon Whip that can heat up and slice through amour or electrocute ammunition/weaponry and cause it to explode stored in each wrist shield
- 2x Factsphere sensor in waist
- 2x Particle Fan Energy Recharge System, it charges particles in the air and then absorbs them, located in back shoulders
- Landspinner propulsion system
- Integrated Float System
- Equipped with Gefjun Disruptor, provides electronic stealth and regulates Hadron cannons
- Automated Absolute Protection Territory energy shield system
- Neo-Druid system analysis complex
The Custom 8th Generation Unit of Prince Maximillion Vi Britannia of the Holy Empire of Britannia’s 8th Aerial Fleet and the Order of the Judges, it was designed out of the schematics of the Gawain and the data retrieved on Rakshata and Thomas Harvey’s Research.
Maximillion uses this Knightmare Frame late in Code Geass R1 and it is also the Prototype for the Shinkirō however as with all prototypes, it is a number of times stronger than the unit based off it however it is also slightly slower than the Knightmare Frame used by Lelouch in R2. Maximillion puts down Rebellions for over a year using Tribunal however he eventually passes it over to another, once the P-00 Darkness is completed.